Your Roof Matters and So Does You Opinion
We are always grateful to hear feedback from our customers on the services we provide.
If you want to leave a review on Google about Neely Roofing and Remodeling, it must be left via our Business Listing on Google Maps. (Google requires that you have to have a Google+ Account).1. You must be logged into your Google Account.
2. Go to http://maps.google.com
3. Search for "Neely Roofing and Remodeling" and select it.
4. On the left side, scroll down under the summary of Reviews, and click on the link that says "Write a Review".
5. Write your honest review, and then click the "Post" button.
Please note: That last year Google changed the way that users leave reviews on Google. Previously you could leave a review on the Google+ Business Page, however now the reviews must left on the Google Maps Business Page. If you would like, you may still visit Our Google+ Business Page, but you can not leave a review directly on that page. Although you can communicate with us, or leave us comments on our Google+ Business Page.
After you have created or logged into your yelp account, visit our Yelp Page.On the right half of the page, near the top there is a red button (like the one shown below) that says "Write A Review".
How to Leave a Review on Social Media
How to leave a review on Facebook:
1. From the Neely Roofing and Remodeling home page (neelyroofing.com) click on the “Reviews” tab just above the “Neely Roofing”, banner.
2. Once you are on the “Reviews” page click on “review us on Facebook”. This should take you to the company’s official Facebook page.
3. Make sure that you are logged into your Facebook account at this point.
4. To leave a review, find the section labeled “Reviews” on the Facebook page. Select the number of stars according to the quality of service you received: 1-2 stars for unsatisfactory service, 3 stars for satisfactory work and 4-5 stars for outstanding work.
5. There should be a text box under the set of five stars for your comments about the service you received. Then type and submit your review.
6. A correctly submitted review should be visible to other Facebook users on the company’s page almost immediately.
How to leave a review on Yelp:
1. From the Neely Roofing and Remodeling home page click on the “Reviews” tab above the “Neely Roofing”, banner.
2. Once you are on the “Reviews” page click on “Yelp Page”. The company’s official Yelp page should appear.
3. On the upper right-hand side of the page, there should be a “Write a Review” button with a star on it.
4. Select the star rating that best describes the service you received.
5. Type in your review in the text box below your star rating.
6. You have to be logged in to your Yelp account or sign up for one to submit a customer review (or edit your review later). If you do not have a Yelp account yet, there is an option to sign up using either your Facebook details or any other compatible online account.
7. Once you have successfully signed in to your account and you have submitted the review, you should receive a notification that your review has been posted and it should be visible to other Yelp users shortly.
How to leave a review on BBB:
1. From the Neely Roofing and Remodeling home page (neelyroofing.com), click on the “Reviews” tab above the “Neely Roofing” banner.
2. Scroll down until you find the “A+ BBB Accredited Business” button. Click on it to go to the company’s BBB customer review page. The other “A+ BBB Accredited Business” button will lead to the company’s BBB Business Review page.
3. Fill out all of the required sections such as the text box to write your review and the rating (in stars) and recommendation (on a scale from 0 to 10) section to describe your experiences of the services.
4. The next section requires that you fill in your particulars in order to be authenticated as a real customer of the business.
5. Read the terms and conditions of using the BBB Customer Review services carefully before clicking on the check boxes.
6. When everything has been filled in and confirmed, click on “Submit Review”.
7. You will receive an email notifying you that your review has been received and it will be published on the company’s report shortly.